- Articulate artistic vision - Goal setting - Develop a strategy to achieve these goals - Build their tribe / creative community - Identify what agents are looking for when recruiting talent - When is the right time to look for a manager, and what to look for in a manager - Overview of the kinds of contracts an artist should expect to see/understand in their career
- Progress your music from demo/work in progress to a finished project - Outreach to potential collaborators on your music - Preparing your finished song/track - Choosing the right mix and mastering engineer for your music - Bouncing out for the mix engineer - What to listen for when approving the final mix - What to listen for when approving the final master
- The processes involved in taking your productions from the studio to the stage - The fundamentals of live performance - Conceptualising and creating an engaging live performance - Understanding the stages of live performance development - Rehearsals and the 100 hours - Controller and Ableton Live sets - Different team roles for extensive interactive live stage shows
- Educate artists on the importance of metadata and recording/managing it properly - Setting up the release, further develop the release strategy - Identify potential playlists for their release Preparing playlisting pitches - Uploading and setting the release date - Release progress, monitoring wins, keeping momentum, best practices for the release cycle
- Develop their release package including press images, video content, release artwork, social assets, artist bio, media release and social comms - Articulating your vision in a brief to creatives and designers to bring your release to life visually - Shooting press images and making video content on a limited budget - Develop and implement the release strategy
EMC acknowledges the traditional owners of the land on which we work; the gadigal people of the eora nation. We give respect to elders past, present, and emerging and extend those respects to the first nations peoples of nNSW and beyond.
© Copyright Electronic Music Conference PTY LTD 2022